Let's study your reality in detail: competitor, location, context, menu, wine list, food cost and staff.
Let's define a path of renewal: requalification of the offering, marketing, reputation, events, new resources.
Let's point to the success of your premises: new clientele, larger margins, closer team, shared objectives, renewed overall vision.
The first step is always to clarify that the concept of growth is tied to the ability to maintain a clear strategy and that crisis can also be understood as opportunity for improvement. From the moment you involve us, we will start on a course together that goes in steps:
- Focus on the exterior: market survey, identification and study of the competitors;
- Focus on the interior: analysis and understanding of the weak points in one's offer, careful study of the management costs and the organisation;
- New prospects: look for new opportunities, imagine together to become different and reinvent oneself;
- Definition of the strategy: translate into practice the preceding analyses creating a work plan with various objectives and a series of priorities;
- Creation of the team: bring all the members of your staff up to date on the new joint strategy, motivating them and conveying enthusiasm;
- Maintain harmony: share with all the staff the successes and satisfactions to maintain a positive work climate that involves everyone.
At the end of the process you will not only have seen your business improve, but you will have gained a method for continuing to innovate without our help.